Design Greener Buildings
Solve design and energy efficiency challenges when you specify closed-cell spray foam insulation with Solstice® Liquid Blowing Agent. The closed-cell spray foam creates an all-in-one thermal, air and moisture barrier for superior insulating performance, plus it helps improve structural integrity. Add in the environmental benefits of Solstice LBA, and you’ll earn credits toward LEED, GREENGUARD and other certifications.
Closed-Cell Spray Foam:
The Right Insulation Choice
- Design flexibility
- Conforms to almost any shape or space
- Outstanding energy efficiency
- Proven for wall, roof and below-grade applications
- Ideal for residential and commercial projects, new construction and retrofits
- Flood damage-resistant insulation material per the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with the highest acceptability rating of 5
- Provides severe weather protection
Benefits of Solstice LBA
- Based on next-generation hydrofluoro-olefin (HFO) technology
- Meets environmental and sustainability project requirements
- Used in projects that meet Passive House design requirements
- Ultra-low GWP of 1 (99.9% lower than HFC blowing agents and equal to CO2)
- Nonflammable (ASTM E-681 and EU A11)
- VOC-exempt (per U.S. EPA)
To speak with a Honeywell representative about closed-cell spray foam featuring Solstice LBA, request a call by clicking the button below.
Stay up to date on the latest Solstice LBA news including case studies and insulation comparisons by filling in your information below.