More than 50 years of refrigerant expertise comes to liquid cooling of electronics. As power consumption and heat generation increases, constraints in designing next generation chips and systems becomes increasing difficult. As new generation chips become more powerful, they require better thermal management. This increases cooling costs and decreases performance and reliability of chips.
With 2-phase liquid cooling using Honeywell heat transfer fluids, future high performance and lower energy designs would be possible.
- Improve PUE by reducing energy consumption for cooling
- Latent heat transfer to eliminate thermal shadowing
- Dielectric fluids that pose no risk to the expensive and sensitive electronics
- Positively pressurized system eliminate the need for purging
- Excellent material compatibility with metals, plastics and elastomers
- Environmentally friendly with low GWP
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Fast and easy leak detection
- Approved by EPA SNAP and ASHRAE
Contact us to get more information.