Genetron v1.4.1 simulates your refrigeration cycle with the right refrigerant and export the results to Excel. Compare performance of multiple refrigerants, learn the line sizing and many more – all for free:
- Run simulations of 12 compression cycles: simplified cycle, basic refrigeration cycle, suction line-liquid line cycle, MT/LT combined cycle, cascade cycle, ORC, transcritical cycle, liquid injection, vapor injected, cycle with flash tank, pumped CO2, transcritical booster.
- Users can specify the input intermediate pressure for the two-stage cycle with heat exchanger.
- Compare performance such as cooling capacity, power consumption, COP, operating pressures of multiple refrigerants for any cycle in a single step based on evaporation, and condensation temperature.
- Size the line for refrigeration and air conditioning system with flexibility of evaluating the effect of line size on system capacity and efficiency.
- Calculate properties of various refrigerants
- New refrigerants added R466A, R515B, R452B, R454B
- Easily generate P-T tables for various refrigerants including.
Genetron Properties v1.4.1 suite provides results in tabulated form (exportable to Excel) and in diagrams you are used to (Pressure-Enthalpy, Temperature-Entropy).n tabulated form (exportable to Excel) and in diagrams you are used to (Pressure-Enthalpy, Temperature-Entropy).